Physiotherapists are motion specialists. This is a specialized medical rehabilitation work that uses motion therapy and physical therapy (using physical agents such as temperature, electrical energy, etc.) to help the injured by traumas, illnesses restore and maintain the ability to do basic action (such as sitting, standing, walking) as well as avoiding complications affect their Independent lives.
Our university is dedicated to the training of international human resources for health in order to support the enhancement of human autonomy and coexistence based on the School’s Founding Mission and different Health demand in practice, on the basis of fosters knowledge and practical capacity of each profession.
- Graduates have a diverse and integrated understanding of people, professional ethics and the ability to build good relationships between people.
- Based on scientific evidence, students acquire knowledge and skills that are highly specialized in responding to the mutation of diseases , the needs of the social and ethical needs of safety and wellbeing, the quality of medical care as well as the ability to perform safe physical therapy with high quality.
- Based on the social system, graduates have the capacity to connect and collaborate with other professional fields such as health care – health – welfare related to regional health care and Home treatment
- After graduation, Students can become human resources who always respect social culture – value of human; have ability to support maintenance and improvement of health; prevent disease.
- With improving the quality of physical therapy profession, After graduation, students can have self-improvement to meet the development of global society.
The University’s graduation requirements are stipulated as follows:
|General education knowledge||Over 28 credits|
|Sector’s basic knowledge||Over 32 credits|
|Specialized knowledge||Over 61 credit|
|Total (Mandatory Credit)||Over 121 credits|
※In addition to the compulsory subjects above, students have 8 chosen credit courses.
(1) Have studied at the school for 4 years or more
(2) Accumulate sufficient amount of knowledge (compulsory credits) from 121 credits or more, to be graded on the graduation examination. Students who meet all above requirements are awarded with Bachelor of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation)