Japan Health Sciences Education (Vietnam) Limited Company( Having the status of Vietnamese legal person and Investment license)
University name, the discipline and the expected year of commencement
Tokyo Human Health Sciences University Vietnam
Opening ceremony in September 2016
|4 year – training curriculum||Number of enrolled students||Number of full-time students|
|The faculty of Nursing||80||320|
|The faculty of Physiotherapy||40||160|
|Department of Prosthetic||30||120|
Vietnam-Japan Medical Training Center (co-established)
1st Floor: Canteen / 2nd Floor: General Training Center (320 seats)
Opening in September/2017
|4 year training curriculum||Number of enrolled students||Number of full-time students|
|The department of Medical Laboratory Science||38||152|
|The department of Diagnostic Imaging||38||152|
Opportunity after graduation
- Working in Vietnam
- Working at International hospitals in Vietnam
- Working in member countries that have signed the ASEAN Medical Assistance Agreement.
- Have opportunity to study in Japan and take part in The national certificate of Japan.
- Become a trainer, specialist in the field of health care, health promotion.
Who can apply to THUV?
- Vietnamese students
- Students from Asean countries
- Students from Japan and other countries