Tokyo Human Health Sciences University Vietnam is an educational institution with 100% Japanese capital. With advanced training programs and modern facilities in accordance with Japanese standards, we consider the mission of training high-level medical staff with high compassion.
I. CANDIDATE OF ADMISSION:
Candidates have graduated from high school / will graduate in 2017.
II. RANGE OF ENROLLMENT:
III. TRAINING SPECIALIZATION:
University Code: THU
|Number||Training specialization||Code of course||Number|
|1||4 year nursing program||52720501||80|
|2||Rehabilitation / Physical therapy||52720503||40|
IV. HOW TO APPLY:
★ Candidates can choose one of the following 02 application forms:
- Option 1: Consider the results of the national high school examinations in 2017 with 4 blocks A00, A01, B00, D08.
- Option 2: High school report + Interviews.
|Items||National High School result review method||Method of study report and interview|
|Selection criteria||Candidates eligible for enrollment are provided for in Article 6 of Circular 05/2017 / TT-BGDDT dated January 25, 2017 of the Ministry of Education and Training promulgating the Regulation on enrollment of full- College student enrollment for formal teacher training
· Has participated in the national high school exams in 2017
· The total mark of the examination subjects of the selection group is not lower than the input qualification threshold set by the Ministry of Education and Training and no subjects in the selection group have the result of 1.0 points or less.
|Candidates who have graduated from high school / are expected to graduate in 2017 and have GPA ≥ 6.8 in each academic year (grade 10, grade 11, grade 12)|
|Form of assessment||Use the results of the combination of subjects that contestants registered||– Round 1: Examine the school reports and presentations on the reasons for choosing and aspiring to study at the University
– Round 2: Face-to-face interview
|Composite selection||· A00: Mathematics – Physics – Chemistry
· A01: Mathematics – Physics – English
· B00: Math – Chemistry – Biology
· D08: Math – Biology – English
|Do not use subject combinations|
|file||According to the current regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training.||1. Copy of the temporary graduation certificate / copy of high school graduation certificate
2. Copy of High School Report
3. Statement of reasons for selection, aspirations to school (download form here)
4. Fee (200.000VND)
5. 02 Profile photo 4×6 (Photograph within 6 months and back photo with full name and date of birth)
6. 01 Application form(download form here)
Lưu ý: Đối với thí sinh tham dự phỏng vấn đợt 1 hoặc đợt 2 chưa có bản sao công chứng giấy chứng nhận tốt nghiệp tạm thời/Bằng tốt nghiệp THPT sao công chứng vẫn có thể thi phỏng vấn, nhưng phải cam kết nộp đủ hồ sơ khi nhập học
|Time of submission||According to the current regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training||· Phase I: May 02 to May 31, 2017
· Phase II: from 15/6 to 02/7/2017
· Phase III: from July 10 to July 26
· Session IV: August 7th to August 23rd
|Interview time (expected)||–||· First wave: 02/6/2017
· Batch II: 05/7/2017
· Phase III: 28/7/2017
· Session IV: 25/8/2017
|Fees||According to the current regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training||200,000 VND / dossier|
|Method of payment of application fee||According to the current regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training||Transfer or pay cash directly at the school. Information transfer:
Account Name: Tokyo Human Health Sciences University Vietnam
Account number: 0591 000 66 8888
At NH: Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank – Ngoai Thuong Vietnam (Vietcombank), Hung Yen branch
Contents of the transfer: Pay the fee for college entrance examination for the academic year 2017-2018, [Enter candidate name]; [Enter the applicant’s ID number]
|Recruitment method||According to the current regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training||· Filed by post
· Filed directly at: Tokyo Human health Sciences University Vietnam (ST-01, Ecopark urban area, Van Giang district, Hung Yen province)
V. PLACE OF RECOGNITION:
Admissions Department – Tokyo Human health Sciences University Vietnam
Address: ST-01, Ecopark urban area, Van Giang district, Hung Yen province
Phone: (024) 6664 0325
Hotline: 0868 217 406
Website: Website: https://tokyo-human.edu.vn/
VI. Annual tuition and fees (tentative)
|Type of charge||Fees (general for training) (VND)|
|School entrance payment *||11.000.000|
|Practical fee, practice||4.600.000|
※ The above fees do not include medical insurance, physical insurance, medical examination or other fees.
※ The tuition fee may be adjusted according to the fluctuation of the rate (at the beginning of the school year).
※ Admission fee is only required for students entering the first year.